TERMS OF SERVICE
IMPORTANT: These Terms of Service constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Evolve Faster (the “Company”) concerning your use of the 2e.biz website (the “Website”). Please read this document carefully. If you wish to receive the services provided by the Company (the “Services”), you must agree to these Terms of Service without modification by you. the Company may make changes to these Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, the Company will make a new copy of the them available at “https://evolvefaster.com/terms” and any new additional terms may be made available to you from within or through the affected Services. You understand and agree that if you use the Services after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, the Company will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
2e.biz provides general information, news feeds, updates and product offers on various categories of markets and related information. This may be an affiliate ad supported website. That means if you buy something from a link, or ad on this website, or based on our recommendation, either expressed or implied, we may get paid an affiliate commission. This is how part of the operations and cost of the website are funded.
Billing and Payment
Fees for the Services are charged in advance and must be paid before the Services are rendered. Upon your registration for or joining of the Website, you will be directed to a page where payment by credit card for the Services will be accepted. You agree to pay the amounts shown on that page for the particular services you have selected. the Company may offer automatic billing in connection with automatic renewal. If you elect to have payments automatically charged to you in this manner, you agree to pay all amounts due as will be shown to you during the signup process. No refunds will be given.
You must be at least 18 years old (or the age of majority in your particular jurisdiction) to access the Website. Unless specifically authorized by the Company, you may not use the Website for or in connection with offering any product or service to any third party. Any use of the Website not within the scope of authorization provided by these Terms of Service is unlicensed, unauthorized and strictly prohibited.
You agree not to use the Services or the Website to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, or take on a false of fictitious identity;
- stalk or otherwise harass another person;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Services;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, impair, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disregard any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in the paragraphs above.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED, EXPRESSED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS GIVEN FOR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ANY INFORMATION RECEIVED FROM THE WEBSITE, ANY MESSAGE OR INFORMATION DISTRIBUTED TO ANY USER OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE OR USE THEREOF OR INABILITY TO USE BY ANY PARTY, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY, OR REPRESENTATIVES THEREOF, ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR REGISTRATION OR MEMBERSHIP DATA.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its partners, parents, subsidiaries, agents, affiliates and/or licensors, as applicable, for any claim brought against the Company in connection with your use of the Services or the Website or for any improper, unauthorized or illegal uses of your username and password.
License to Use Submitted Content
You hereby grant a limited, nonexclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to the Company to use the content and information you provide to the Company in connection with providing the Services.
The Company will terminate your access to the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, you are determined to be a repeat infringer. The Company reserves the right to decide whether content you upload is appropriate and complies with these Terms of Service for violations other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscene or defamatory material, or excessive length. the Company may remove such content and/or terminate your access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on the Website infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The Company’s designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is: 2e.biz Director of Security, email: [email protected] You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
Counter-Notice. If you believe that your content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in you have uploaded, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Chicago, Illinois, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, the Company may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at the Company’s sole discretion.
Links to Third-Party Sites
The Services and the Website may present links to third-party websites not owned or operated by the Company. the Company is not responsible for the availability of those sites or their contents. You agree that the Company is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any content of any such site or goods or services available through any such site.
The information in this section pertains to any statement or representation made on or in connection with the Website regarding the amount of money you may earn or any other successes you may have through the use of any service, information or product offered through the Website:
Information regarding any estimates of income or other monetary success are simply for illustrative purposes, and you should not rely on the accuracy of such estimates, or assume or infer that your results will be similar. The Company does not intend such statements to be any assurance to you, nor should you interpret such statements to be any assurance that your experience using any service, information or product offered through the Website will be similar. You hereby assume the entire risk arising from your use of any service, information or product offered through the Website.
You should not consider the past results of other marketplace participants to indicate the likelihood of similar success by any other party. All business and financial decisions involve multiple complex factors, and present risks that may not be readily ascertainable. You are advised to see the guidance of professional legal, financial and tax advisers before undertaking any course of action connected with any service, information or product offered through the Website. Similarly, you are advised to undertake due diligence and independent investigation of any service, information or product offered through the Website.
All information found on the Website is for your informational or educational use only. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES NOT EXPRESSLY MADE, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THAT ANY SERVICE, INFORMATION OR PRODUCT OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS ACCURATE OR FREE FROM ERROR.
Governing Law and Forum Selection
These Terms of Service shall be interpreted and construed according to, and governed by, the laws of the State of Illinois. The U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute arising under these Terms of Service and venue shall be proper there, or, if such court is without jurisdiction, the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois shall have exclusive jurisdiction, and venue shall be proper there.
The Company may freely assign its rights and obligations under these Terms of Service without having provided you with prior notice of same.
If any portion of these Terms of Service is found to be unenforceable or contrary to law, it will be modified to the least extent necessary to make it enforceable, and the remaining portions of these Terms of Service will remain in full force and effect.
These Terms of Service supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements, and represent the entire agreement between you and the Company.